Acne (Acne vulgaris) is a type of chronic disease in the skin of our body. The disease usually occurs on the face, throat, chest, back surface and hands. In these places, there may be small grains, small abscesses, cysts or even nodules. The disease is usually more common in the mouth, especially in the cheeks, nose, forehead, and muzzle.
During adolescence, the skin’s sebaceous glands begin to shed oil at the rate of hormone testosterone and progesterone. For some reason, when the mouth of the sebaceous gland closes, obstruction of the sebum drains, and it swells into the intestine, called acne. When germs are infected, the capital is formed. Many times they can be quite deep even when they look small from outside. This is why acne infection can be cured but black spots can be left on the face. Typically, 90% of the population is less than 13 years old and 19 years old. The incidence of the disease has declined since the age of 20 years. Sometimes it can be from 20 to 30 years old and can last for many years.
Why is acne?
Although no specific cause of acne is known, it is usually due to adolescence, hereditary reasons, digestive disorders, alcoholism, etc. Acne is a long-term disease of the skin of our body. During adolescence, the skin’s sebaceous glands begin to shed oil at the rate of hormone testosterone and progesterone. The way this oil comes out is crusty and the oil begins to accumulate inside the gland. At one point the gland burst and oil spread to the surrounding tissue. Then, the bacteria break down the oil and produce fatty acids in the tissue. This fatty acid causes inflammation within the skin, resulting in a rash in the skin. This is known as acne. The disease is more common in the throat, chest and back surfaces, the surface of the hands and especially the mouth. In these places, there may be small grains, sores, cysts or nodules. Here you can see acne pictures
Types of Acne
- Tropical sole that occurs in the back and thighs when excess heat and humidity of the air is high.
- Premenstrual acne, which usually occurs in women a few weeks before menstruation.
- The only cosmetic that some cosmetics may result from is prolonged use.
- The only detergents that can be caused by the use of soap in the face.
- Steroids are the only ones that can be used in steroid medicine. Acne can be increased as a result of prolonged use of this drug.
Who is most affected by acne
The disease is more common in adolescents. The disease is most common in children between the ages of 18 and 20. Many people suffer from this disease for a long time. The disease usually decreases after the age of 20 years. However, in some girls, the disease is seen up to the age of 30.
How to get rid of deep And Old acne scars
By following some rules it is easy to get rid of acne. Although this is not caused by a particular diet, if the number of acne is increased by playing a meal, then it should be omitted. Eat lots of fruits and water. No acne or cosmetics should be used if you have acne on the face, you must use natural or herbal products.
Must-Do This To Prevent Acne symptoms
- Wash your face thoroughly with mild soap or face wash 2 to 3 times a day.
- Acne can never be touched.
- No cosmetics or makeup that has oil on the skin can be used.
- Keep the head open.
- It cannot be used on other towels.
- Get enough sleep at night.
- Eat more protein and vitamin-rich foods.
- Drink plenty of vegetables, fruits, and water.
- Sour, spicy and oily foods cannot be eaten.
- If acne is not eaten at all, then sweet chutney can be eaten.
- Oiled cream or foundation cannot be used.
- Do not oil the hair in such a way that the face becomes oily.
- You need to protect yourself from excess anger.
- Eat more vegetarian food, on the other hand, try not to eat as much as possible.
- Dairy products contain a lot of hormonal content because they are easily mixed with blood. Because of this, eat less cheese, milk, and yogurt.
- Coal drinks cannot be eaten at all.
- Must be free from stress.
- Don’t go out in the sun, the sun must be avoided.
How to Prevent Acne
- Eat more vegetables.
- Reduce facial oiliness.
- To reduce the oiliness, wash face with soap several times a day.
- You should reduce the consumption of oily foods, soups, fries, chocolates, ice cream, and fast food.
- Once acne is not found, it can not be found; Again, germs from the hands and nails infect the acne and it is converted to boils.
- You have to wipe the face with the towel, it must be washed repeatedly.
- The doctor must seek refuge if the bronchitis is high or high.
- Steroid anointment can never be used to cure acne and cure It. Acne causes skin damage and the use of steroid augmentation can lead to vomiting.
- There are now good measures to remove the pores in the skin for acne. These include punch scrim over, dermabrasion, scar elevation, etc. The skin and facial skin can be restored by removing holes and spots.
Acne treatments at Home
There are many types of acne treatment. If you have acne, you should consult a doctor. Many times, acne can cause severe damage to the skin, causing deep inflammation in the skin. Again, acne causes many to become frustrated by the appearance of bad.
If It is too high then tetracycline or erythromycin may occur. This national drug may have to be eaten for several days at a time. A dermatologist must be consulted before using these drugs. Generally, renting-cream or pencil 2.5% gel can be used safely. Acne treatment quickly destroys its lasting effects.
Acne treatment in the herbal system
Honey is a natural antiseptic. It does not have a pair of acne to reduce the incidence and remove the spots. With regular use of pure honey, acne will go down to zero quotas, and to reduce fat acne, there is no pair. Natural treatments are always beneficial for the skin. Must collect pure honey. Light facewash should be thoroughly cleaned and then washed and gently wiped. Now, with the tip of the finger, apply the honey to the wet skin and massage it for 10 minutes. Then wash it thoroughly with water. Do not apply any cosmetics for at least 2 hours.
Olive oil massage:
If the skin is oily or dry, every night before going to bed with olive oil, it will smooth the skin and reduce acne nuisance. First, take olive oil in the palm of your hand and rub it in two hands. Then, the oil should be thoroughly massaged (from bottom to top) for about 2 minutes on the entire face. This kind of massage will completely remove the makeup and dirt from the skin. Then soak the towel in hot water and wipe off excess oil in the mouth. Thus, if you clean your face every night, the volume of acne will gradually decrease.
It is an effective ingredient in the treatment of acne. Triphala is a blend of 3 fruits. It contains a mallee, haritaki, brittiki. It is not only acne but also a solution to various problems. Again it is very useful for stomach problems and digestive problems. Since Triphala is completely natural, there are no side effects in using it. Triphala is available in the market as dry fruit, and many companies sell it after processing in various ways. However, it is best to use Triphala in dry conditions like this. The ratio of the trifler mix is 1 Haritaki, 1 Splitki, and 2 Amalaki. The trifle mixture should be soaked in water overnight and the boy should be eaten on an empty stomach in the morning. Have breakfast at least 10 minutes after eating. This way, the skin will be cleansed if used for 3 months daily.
Use a toner to close the hair follicles after washing your face daily because good reason – opening the hair follicle can increase the acne nuisance. Rosewater can be very effective in relieving this problem. Mix the rose water with water and put it in the refrigerator to make ice. The entire face should be rubbed with this ice before going out in the morning or after washing your face back home. The skin will be oil-free for a long time and the hair follicles will close. Removing face by adding rose water without using it as ice will also work.
Acne is most common in adolescents, in the West the percentage is 80 to 90 percent. The prevalence of this disease is very low in the village. Generally, over time, most people get acne and get eliminated within 25 years. Some people may still have this problem after 30 to 40 years.